Wednesday

Waiting for Lara Croft.....

Sorry I haven't been posting this week.  Hey!  Winter break.  And, in spite of all the little "vacations" I took from school this year, I needed this time off.

Farrell (who recently scored points by getting me NON raspberry chocolates and a new cord for my mic for Valentine's day), has been hanging out with me all week.  Dad had a LITTLE change of heart when he saw how Farrell treated me in the hospital this past fall.  That, plus the fact that Farrell did not have me arrested for robbery, led Dad to believe that MAYBE Farrell had some redeeming qualities and a modicum of concern for my best interests.  

Of course, Dad still watches us like a hawk and, from what I can tell, he's put all four of my brothers on notice to play sentry when he's not around.  Sigh.  I'd be pissed if I wasn't so happy that we're all healthy and back to normal after what went down this year.

So, with all the watchdogs on duty, Farrell and I couldn't even get in any belated Valentine's kisses; we've spent most of this week playing Skyrim.  Farrell wanted Halo.  Dylan got Ni No Kuni and my vote.  Skyrim was the compromise between alien blood and guts or Japanese sugar served with a side of poignancy.  (Secret:  I wanted Skyrim to begin with)

But what I REALLY want is the new Tomb Raider coming out in a couple of weeksMy recent trip to Ireland got me into art history  and archaeology but, for the time being, I'm pretty happy to have my adventures on a PS3 with a limited edition wireless red controller.


Throwing LOTS of hints Farrell's way

3 comments:

  1. Gotta agree with you on the release of Tomb Raider Brandy, but I'd say get a 3rd party red controller and wait for the ps4 to drop. The prices of the dual shock red will go down if you still want it after the new generation drops!

    -CoiledRose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rose! Geme Stop informed me the LE controller isn't made in the PS3 edition. :-( I saw it online - from the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Rose! Geme Stop informed me the LE controller isn't made in the PS3 edition. :-( I saw it online - from the UK!

    ReplyDelete