Thursday

Happy Freaking Valentine's Day....

I woke up a little excited this morning because Farrell told me had some kind of special surprise planned for me at school.  Unfortunately, I also woke up with a rash.

Last night when Celeste came over for popcorn and psychology, she brought some Valentine's candy.  Raspberry chocolates to be exact.  I'm on again/off again allergic to raspberries.  Sometimes I can eat them with no effect.  Other times I break out in huge, red welts like I've been bitten all over by giant, sci-fi mosquitoes.  It's really itchy.  And ugly.  

And that's how I woke up this morning. WAY too ugly to go to school.

So it was another day of popcorn and bad TV.  The monotony only broken by video games.

Then Dad came home with a box of candy to cheer up his only daughter.

You guessed it.

Happy Freaking Valentine's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment